Fat Free Fruit Salad Recipe:
If you are looking for a fat free way to have something sweet for dessert, this is the perfect recipe for you. There are some really great ways to cut calories and fat intake besides doing without. I have tried this recipe and it is absolutely delicious! Fruit is always a great way to have something sweet without eating chocolate and candy.
Fruit is a healthy substitute for dessert. Fruit salads are always a family favorite for the holidays. You can make this fat free recipe and no one will even know they are eating healthy.
Healthy recipes are not always the tastiest, this recipe proves to be different. If you are watching calories or just simply trying to reduce your fat intake this recipe is what you need.
Below are easy to follow instructions, so easy you will be amazed. This fast and easy recipe is one that you will use often so keep it handy. Remember you don’t have to sacrifice taste to make healthier choices. This fruit salad has it all!
- 2 Cups Seedless Grapes
- 2 Peaches
- 2 Cups Strawberries
- 1 Can Cherries
- 1 Package of Blueberries
- 1 Tub of Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Almonds (optional)
- Wash your fruit well; drain off excess water.
- Cut up your fruit to your own liking and put in large bowl.
- Take your fat free cool whip add it to your fruit stir until all ingredients are mixed well and chill for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Add almonds (optional)