Pizza Recipe for Kids
Who wants to make a homemade pizza for kids? This pizza recipe is so easy, and just right for you young cooks! Follow my simple kids pizza recipe to make a great tasting homemade pepperoni and cheese pizza (my kids favorite pizza!).
Watch the recipe cooking videos for a quick and easy homemade pizza recipe that is just right for children to make themselves (with adult supervision).
Kids, learn how to make a homemade pizza recipe by following my simple recipe directions below. Learning how to cook quick and easy recipes like the kids pizza recipe, is a life skill you will carry with you forever.
Start by gathering the ingredients from the list below, then follow the simple recipe directions.
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
Fast Kids Pizza Recipe Directions:
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook the sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until crumbly and evenly browned. Stir in the Italian seasoning. Drain, and set aside.
- Place the crescent roll dough on a baking sheet and roll into 9×13 inch rectangle. Spoon pizza sauce over the middle of dough, and top with Mozzarella cheese, then cooked sausage. Fold two opposite sides of the dough in towards the center to cover the sausage mixture; pinch edges of dough together in a few places to seal.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is browned, 11 to 14 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 389 | Total Fat: 25.6g | Cholesterol: 74mg