Fast and Easy Smore’s Cups Recipe
Smore’s are a huge hit for campers or as an afternoon snack. Heck smore’s are perfect anytime of the day! Have you ever tried miniature smore’s in a cup size? These are very fast and easy to make! Don’t let the long directions fool you below! You can have these tasty treats made up in no time! To get started, just gather the ingredients in the list below, then follow the fast and easy directions below!
Make these Smore’s cups ahead of time and take them to the hunting camp already made! Smore’s cups are small and make a fast treat anytime you are hungry in the woods. These little smore’s cups are perfect for when sitting in the deer stand and you have nothing else around to eat!
Going Camping? Make Smore’s Cups to Take Along!
Smore’s Cups Recipe
- 7 whole graham crackers (1 cup finely crushed)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 bars (1.55 oz each) milk chocolate candy, divided
- 12 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and butter in a small bowl.
- Place 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture in each cup of a mini muffin pan.
- Press crumbs to form shallow cups.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling.
- Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles.
- Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using shears dipped in cold water.
- Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup.
- Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are slightly softened.
- Remove pans from oven to cooling rack; cool 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.
- Break remaining candy bars and place in small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate.
- Turn top-side up and let stand 40 to 60 minutes or until set.