Chili, Beans, Ham, or for breakfast you need to include this Fast and Easy Cornbread Recipe Cornbread, perfect for lunch, or dinner.
That’s what makes this easy cornbread recipe so great! You can make it fast and easy without much of a mess! So go ahead and try this fast and easy cornbread recipe for dinner tonight.
I have included a quick video for easy cornbread recipe to make this recipe even easier to make! I do hope you enjoy making this easy cornbread recipe!
This is a quick and easy cornbread, made with cornmeal, flour, milk, egg, and melted butter. A quick cornbread recipe, one of my favorite cornbread recipes.
Fast and Easy Cornbread Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups cornmeal
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 Tbs. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Start by preheating the oven to 375°F.
- Butter a 9-inch square cake pan.
- Sift together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the milk, sour cream, corn oil and egg.
- Fold into the flour mixture; do not overmix.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool.
- Cut into squares.
- Makes one 9-inch square loaf
- serves 9
Easy Cornbread Recipe Video
Southern Cooking Recipes and Cookbooks