Perfect Fajitas Recipe for Tailgating Parties
Bust out the grill, toss the burgers and make the best fajitas for tailgating you’ve ever tasted. Why be traditional when you can have these great tasting fajitas for tailgating parties before the big game. Football season has dawned and let the man drama begin! Bring the best fajitas for tailgating to all your pre-game parties.
Mexican appetizers is such a pleasant change from just the hot dogs and hamburgers trip the others guys are on. Make something different and unique and cook up some fajitas for tailgating parties this season. Men love their sports and their meat what better way to celebrate your hope-to-be victory than with these fajitas for tailgating recipe.
Mexican food and American ball, it’s a great combination for your tail gating parties. Fajitas and Cerveza is all you need to kick off the big game celebration. Fill up on fajitas for tailgating and stop draining your wallet on stadium food. Tailgate parties are so much fun for large crowds and fajitas are the best food to make in bulk. Grab the tortillas and let’s roll up some fajitas for tailgating parties.
Football games, baseball games and concert parties are so much fun with friends, bring out the Hibachi and make some of these fajitas for tailgating parties and parking lot parties. There’s nothing better than grilling up these fajitas for tailgating parties and serving up your favorite beverages.
Harass your friends, talk about stats, horse play in the parking lot and chow down on these amazing fajitas for tailgating parties and parking lot parties. Bring out a lot forks, plates, napkins and ice chests because you’re about grill up the best fajitas for tailgating.
Best Fajitas for Tailgating
You want to make the best fajitas for tailgating just bring this recipe and some meat. Watch your friends fall over themselves to get more of this fajitas recipe. Mexican recipesare the best for large crowds because they fill them up without draining your wallet. You can make fajitas for tailgating parties and other social gatherings for the big game.
Watching football is better when you’re full. Men, sports and meat is just a past time tradition that’s never going to die out. Serve up some fajitas for tailgating parties and watch how everyone in the parking lot flocks to the smell. Every other fan will be jealous when they see you grilling up some fajitas for tailgating. Beef or pork fajitas for tailgating is the best way go. Don’t be bringing chicken fajitas for tailgating unless you want to get teased.
Grilled Fajitas Recipe
- 1 c. Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. each: dried oregano leaves, crushed, ground cumin
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx. 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 each: green, red and yellow pepper, quartered
- 1 onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Sour cream
- Mix together salad dressing, juice, garlic and seasonings until well blended.
- Pour over chicken. Marinate in refrigerator at least 20 minutes; drain.
- Place chicken on grill over medium-hot coals (coals will have slight glow) or rack of broiler pan.
- Grill, covered, or broil 10 minutes.
- Place vegetables on grill or broiler pan.
- Continue cooking chicken and vegetables 10 minutes or until tender, turning chicken and vegetables occasionally.
- Slice chicken and peppers into strips.
- Fill tortillas with chicken and vegetables.
- Top with sour cream and salsa; roll up.
Number of servings (yield): 4 to 6
Meal type: Grilling
Culinary tradition: Mexican