Fast and Easy Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
You are going to love this Easy Whole Wheat Bread Recipe. Have you ever wanted to bake your own homemade wheat bread right in your own kitchen, but didn’t want the big mess and all the time involved with those complicated drawn out recipes like your Grandma used to make? Well, you will love this more modern version of wheat bread!
Just follow the very simple directions below to start enjoying your own homemade wheat bread! Without all the mess and time!
Bake this wheat bread recipe and then make up a wonderful picnic and go enjoy the nice weather at a local park! I hope you enjoy baking my Easy Homemade Wheat Bread Recipe.
Easy Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
Here it is! The best tasting homemade wheat bread recipe for your bread machine that is fast and easy to make! After you try my recipe for homemade wheat bread, you won’t ever buy a store bought loaf of wheat bread again!
Bread tastes great when it is still warm from the oven! Give your loaf of wheat bread about 5 minutes to cool down, then start slicing you off a piece!
Slather it with your favorite jam, butter, or your best topping and enjoy a warm piece of tasty homemade wheat bread!
Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
- 3/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon powdered egg substitute (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon rapid rise yeast
- Dissolve egg substitute in warm water.
- Place all ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Whole Wheat cycle and Regular bake time; press Start.
- After 5 minutes, check how the dough is kneading, it may need either 1 tablespoon of flour or 1 tablespoon of water, depending on the consistency.
- Once the bread is done, allow it time to cool on a wire rack before cutting.
Makes 1 Loaf
Amount Per Serving Calories: 106 | Total Fat: 2.7g | Cholesterol: 0mg
Whole Wheat Bread Recipe Video
Photos of Homemade Wheat Bread