Fast and Easy Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
You can make this recipe in no time so it is great for busy people on the go. This recipe is not only easy to make it is healthy. You can have a great meal that is fast and good for you too. You can’t go wrong with that! You will love the taste of this vegetable lasagna! If you are a vegetarian or just like to try different things you will love this recipe.
Make something new for dinner and try this recipe out. You will love the taste and so will your family and friends. You can get great tasting lasagna with all the right vegetables. This recipe is fantastic and is easy to make. You can make all those vegetable lovers so happy! Don’t forget to make those fast and easy recipes! We know you are busy and have tons to get done so don’t waste your time in the kitchen making those hard recipes, when you can have the same great taste in half the time.
Here is the recipe for vegetable lasagna. Try it out you won’t be sorry!! You will love it! The taste is amazing!
- 1 pkg. uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 qt. your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb. ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg. frozen thawed and drained chopped spinach OR
- 2-3 c. chopped fresh spinach
- 1 c. water
- 2-3 coarsely grated carrots
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 lasagna pan and pour about 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of the dish.
3. Mix together ricotta, Mozzarella, egg, spinach, carrots, salt, oregano, pepper.
4. Cover the bottom of the lasagna pan with 1 layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, overlapping the strips slightly.
5. Add half of the cheese mixture and spread almost to the edges of the pan.
6. Repeat with 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce and the rest of the cheese mixture.
7. Top with another layer of noodles and the remaining spaghetti sauce.
8. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and more Mozzarella cheese, if desired.
9. Carefully pour water around the edges of the lasagna and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 380 | Total Fat: 15.3g | Cholesterol: 46mg