How to Make Doritos Taco Salad Recipe
I am sharing with you my all time favorite Doritos Taco Salad Recipe. This Taco Salad Recipe is a big hit at my house and I am sure you will love how easy it is to make this great tasting taco salad recipe. I have included a great recipe video for taco salad that will make it even easier to fix this fast and easy recipe.
Kids love tacos and kids love Doritos! Quick and easy doritos taco salad recipe taste great and is super quick to fix!
Ingredients List for Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 bag plain Doritos
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
optional…. green peppers, mushrooms, jalapenos, or black olives
Directions for Doritos Taco Salad Recipe
- Brown ground beef and taco seasoning.
- Drain and let cool.
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
- Put into a large container.
- Add cheese and Bag of Doritos.
- Add cooled ground beef.
- Pour Catalina dressing over all of it 5 to 10 minutes before serving and toss.
Doritos Taco Salad Recipe Video