This is very fast and easy Tater Tot Casserole recipe to prepare for supper. Kids love tater tot casserole, and it is so easy to fix.
Go ahead and let the kids have a little fun. They will love putting the tater tots on the top! As a kid, I always made a smiley face right in the center! 🙂
Cooking should be fun and creative! Even when you are making something as simple as tater tot casserole!
A little bit of ground beef, cheese, and some tater tots can bring a family together in the kitchen to make a quick and fun Tater Tot Casserole Recipe for dinner!
After you make this recipe, come back to my lens and leave a comment in the guestbook!
This recipe will teach you how to make Tater Tot Casserole. It is a quick and easy recipe to make. This Tater Tot Casserole is a very different casserole.
Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 bottle Barbecue sauce
- 1 Large bag frozen tater tots
- 1 Small bag frozen corn
- 1 bag Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- (I like to use the Taco Blend Shredded Cheese)
- Season salt (to taste)
Preparation for Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, drain well, and return to pan.
- Add enough barbecue sauce to coat thoroughly (about 1/2 bottle) and let simmer.
- Coat a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray and line with tater tots.
- Layer the corn and sprinkle with season salt.
- Layer the beef and cover with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Insert toothpicks in the 4 corners and 1 in the center.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min