Super Nacho Chicken Recipe
This Easy Super Nacho Chicken Recipe is so easy to make. Chicken Nachos are the perfect snack for any sporting event watching party like football or the Superbowl!
This super chicken nacho recipe will have your guests thinking you are the greatest nacho cook on the planet!
Check out the recipe videos for chicken nachos as well, that makes this super chicken nacho recipe one of the easiest ever to fix!
Super Chicken Nachos Recipe
Super Chicken Nachos Recipe Ingredients
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste (substitute taco seasoning)
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortilla chips, or as needed
- 12 ounces of your favorite cheese (Longhorn cheddar, Jack, or mixture of both)
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 can refried beans
Purchase ingredients from Amazon:
How to make Super Chicken Nachos
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, vegetable oil, and cayenne pepper
- Let stand for 15 minutes, or longer if desired
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat
- Add the chicken mixture, and fry until chicken is no longer pink
- Remove from heat, and set aside
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Spread a thin layer of tortilla chips in a 9×13 inch baking dish
- Sprinkle 1/4 the refried beans,1/4 of the chicken, 1/4 diced onion, 1/4 of the chilies, 1/4 the olives and 1/4 of the cheese over the chips
- Repeat layers ending with cheese on the top
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted and everything is heated through
Super Chicken Nachos are best served with Guacamole, Sour Cream and Salsa. When making these great tasting nachos, be sure you have this handy Macho Nachos Recipe Cookbook.