Easy Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Here is a basic recipe for easy shortbread cookies that you can build on by adding other favorite ingredients to. Shortbread cookies are very simple to make.
They take about 12 minutes to cook in the oven, so within just a short bit of time, you and your family can be enjoying mouth watering shortbread cookies as a snack after school, or for late night snacks while watching family movies on tv!
Follow this very easy recipe for shortbread cookies for a quick snack anytime you like.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla; add flour and mix well.
- Put through cookie press and form cookies onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.