Fast and easy root beer cupcakes recipe. If you enjoy Root Beer and making cupcakes, why not combine the two into one great tasting dessert? This root beer cupcake recipe is very quick and simple to make. Root Beer and cupcakes make great snacks at a kids birthday party!
Try them as a Halloween treat as well! Kids love root beer and if you love chocolate cupcakes, you will love this root beer cupcakes recipe. Make a homemade root beer and use it to make homemade root beer cupcakes. Below I have featured an easy to make root beer cupcakes recipe. I have included a useful video for root beer float cupcakes. Homemade root beer and cupcakes! I hope you enjoy my root beer cupcakes recipe! Thanks!!
Root Beer Cupcakes are so yummy you will want to make a double batch! Trust me, you are going to love these Homemade Root Beer Cupcakes!
Homemade Root Beer Cupcakes
- 1 cup root beer soda
- 1 t apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 2 t root beer extract (also known as root beet concentrate)
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 t baking soda
- 1/2 t baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
How to make Easy Homemade Root Beer Cupcakes
- Combine the soda and vinegar and let stand for a few minutes.
- Add in the sugar and oil, whisking vigorously until slightly frothy.
- Integrate your extracts, and gently introduce the flour, along with the baking powder/soda, and salt, being careful not to over mix.
- Fill cupcake liners approximately 3/4 of the way to the top.
- Bake at 350 F for about 18 – 22 minutes.
- Makes 12 Homemade Root Beer Cupcakes
Root Beer Cupcakes Video