Easy Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
Kids eat by sight. If it doesn’t fit their version of yummy looking, you might have a hard time getting them to try it no matter how good for them it might be. With that in mind, you can always wrap healthy eating in a cupcake.
With this delicious Peanut Butter Muffin recipe your kids get all the healthy wrapped in the yummy goodness with the bonus great visual appeal for kids.
Take a look at the ingredients in this recipe and you know you’ll be happy to serve Peanut Butter Muffins to your kids. As always, you’ll want to try one yourself before sharing, just to make sure it’s perfect.
Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
Kids love Peanut Butter and these muffins will be no exception. When you add banana and a little apple juice concentrate to the mix, you get a great flavor that you can feel good about serving to your child. As always take care with possible allergens.
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- ¼ c. banana (about 1 banana), mashed with a fork
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- ¼ c. frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed (left out of the freezer until it’s soft)
- ¼ c. nonfat dry milk
- 2¼ c. flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- In a small bowl, break the eggs and use a fork to beat them a little bit.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, mashed banana, peanut butter, vegetable oil, apple juice, dry milk, and the eggs from the small bowl. Mix with a mixing spoon until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda into the large bowl. Mix again.
- Line a muffin tine with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstick spray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- When your muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin and cool them on the wire rack. Then it’s time to taste and share!