Quick Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Quick Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy to make. Kids can use an easy cookie recipe like this easy peanut butter cookies recipe to learn how to make homemade cookies. As a matter of fact, it was peanut butter cookies that I made as my first batch of cookies way back when I was a little kid.
My mother made some of the best peanut butter cookies on the block. All my kid friends would gather at my house after school to eat my mothers cookies. It was only a matter of time before I would learn how to make peanut butter cookies just like these.
Follow my quick recipe for peanut butter cookies below and you will have a fresh batch of warm cookies that are perfect for dipping in a cold glass of milk.
Peanut butter cookies are the perfect after school snack that kids can easily make for themselves. Always be sure to have adult supervision when operating ovens or stoves.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Next time you have a craving for some cookies, try this easy peanut butter cookies recipe. You will love how quick and easy they are to make. Just gather the following ingredients and follow the easy recipe directions.
This cookies recipe uses no flour, making it a very easy cookies recipe for kids to make. If you prefer to watch recipe cooking videos, you can find one for the best peanut butter cookies below.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Information
Servings – 36 cookies Prep Time – 10 Minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories: 132 | Total Fat: 7.5g | Cholesterol: 12mg
Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Ingredients:
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Quick Peanut Butter Cookie Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease the cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes
- Remove peanut butter cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.