Eat right with this Healthy Pancake Recipe
Eat healthy and stay fit with a proper diet and plenty of exercise. This healthy pancake recipe will get started for the day with a healthy breakfast!
A healthy pancake recipe is the perfect way to start out your day! Eat right and stay healthy! That’s the way it needs to be for your diet to work!
Prepare a healthy breakfast for your family by making these quick and easy healthy pancakes! Your family will get a healthy energized start to their busy day!
Not worried about eating healthy?
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups soy milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup oil
Healthy Pancake Recipe Directions
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs and add oil and soy milk.
- Then add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir just enough to get rid of most of the lumps.
- Pour a large spoonful per pancake onto a greased griddle or skillet.
- Cook until pancakes get bubbles on top and edges are slightly browned, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then flip and cook another 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve Healthy Pancakes with creamed honey and a bowl of fresh fruit.
Photos Of Tasty Pancakes
Republished by Blog Post Promoter