Eat right with this Healthy Pancake Recipe
Eat healthy and stay fit with a proper diet and plenty of exercise. This healthy pancake recipe will get started for the day with a healthy breakfast!
A healthy pancake recipe is the perfect way to start out your day! Eat right and stay healthy! That’s the way it needs to be for your diet to work!
Prepare a healthy breakfast for your family by making these quick and easy healthy pancakes! Your family will get a healthy energized start to their busy day!
Not worried about eating healthy?
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups soy milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup oil
Healthy Pancake Recipe Directions
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs and add oil and soy milk.
- Then add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir just enough to get rid of most of the lumps.
- Pour a large spoonful per pancake onto a greased griddle or skillet.
- Cook until pancakes get bubbles on top and edges are slightly browned, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then flip and cook another 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve Healthy Pancakes with creamed honey and a bowl of fresh fruit.
Photos Of Tasty Pancakes
Late And Dirty My Whole Life ApronHappy Happy Happy Pink Cut Out Duck ApronHappy Happy Happy Pink Green Cute Ducks ApronHappy Happy Happy Pink Camouflage Ducks ApronHappy Happy Happy Duck Camouflage ApronCute Duck Hey Thats A Fact Jack Quote ApronHey Thats A Fact Jack Cute Blue Baby Duck ApronHey Thats A Fact Jack Duck Funny Redneck Quotes ApronsHappy Happy Happy Purple Camouflage Ducks Apron
Republished by Blog Post Promoter