Easy Peanut Butter Pie
When it comes to peanut butter my kid gene is still fully active. I love smooth, crunchy, extra crunchy, Goober Grape, honey butter, and just about anything in between.
Peanut butter has been a staple in our house longer than I have been around. It’s a great way to get some nutrition into those kids that are too busy playing to eat.
All moms and dads know peanut butter is delicious and filling on sandwiches and in our favorite candies, of course. But did you also know it makes a scrumptious pie? Peanut Butter Pie is a wonderfully easy dessert to make with your kids and they will love it.
As with all foods and recipes, please pay attention to possible allergens contained within them.
Give Your Family a Peanut Butter Treat
It will be hard to keep your fingers and spoons out of this delicious mixture even while it is being made. You may need to padlock the fridge once it’s complete and ready to chill. They have been known to get up and walk away overnight at my house, or that was the story I got from my family.
Servings – 8 Prep Time – 20 Minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories: 450 | Total Fat: 28 g | Cholesterol: 18 g
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- OR 24 – Crushed Nutter Butter cookies with 5 Tbsp. of butter mixed together & pressed into bottom & sides of a pie plate
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar.
- Mix in peanut butter. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.