Easy Holiday Fruit Salad Recipe
Easy Holiday Fruit Salad Recipe is a fun way to add something sweet to the menu! A Fruit Salad Recipe is healthy and adds just the right flavor for your meal. There are many ways to make a Fruit Salad Recipe. You can use any Fruit combination you like. This a a great way to add some diversity to your menu.
When you plan your Holiday meal put this Easy Fruit Salad Recipe to your menu. This Recipe is Fast and Easy exactly what you need in these busy times. Make an exciting meal that takes less time. That is a deal you can’t beat. Mix the Fruit you love best and serve it up. Making memories is what the Holidays are all about so spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family. Use our Fast and Easy Recipes to make a meal you will be pleased with and save you time. Your time is valuable!
Holiday Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, stir together the cranberries, pineapple (with juice) and sugar.
- Let stand for about an hour, to let sugar dissolve, and then pour the mixture into a strainer over a bowl.
- Let drain, covered, in the refrigerator for at least two hours, or overnight. (Note: The drippings make a wonderful cranberry punch, when mixed with lemon-lime soda!)
- Before serving, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cranberry mixture, walnuts and marshmallows.
- Fold in the whipped cream and store in refrigerator until serving.