Easy Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
Hashbrown Casserole is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It has all the makings of an awesome one dish meal.
If you want to indulge you can add meats along with all that delicious cheese, the potatoes, and tasty seasonings. Just think how it would taste if you put in sausage, keilbasa, or even steak, or hamburger.
Adding some tender juicy chicken to this delicious hasbrown casserole would be heaven for many people. You can add green or any color bell pepper to give it a lovely color. If you like spciy things you can add diced jalepeno peppers like my dad does.
Then there are the people like me who will add bacon or bacon crumbles to this hashbrown casserole to make it a dish that will stay on my mind until it is gone.
Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
Every family has one recipe they fall back on when they want something that is versatile, tasty, and the perfect comfort food recipe. Try this recipe hashbrown casserole recipe and you may have a new family favorite!
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray one 9×13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients and gently mix.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.