Easy Fish Taco Recipe
Ok so first time I ever heard of fish tacos I was pretty unsure how they would taste. But these Easy Fish Tacos are really very good. A quick and easy fish taco recipe even the kids will love to eat! Need a fast and easy meal for dinner? These easy fish tacos are just what you need! Quick and easy to make, giving you more time to relax and enjoy life! We know your busy!
Tired of eating the same boring meal every night of the week? Break away from the crowd and try something new…. try this easy fish taco recipe!
Ingredient list for Fish Taco Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 lb cod or white fish fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces (about 4)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 count) package taco shells, warmed or flour tortillas
Toppings for Fish Taco Recipe
- shredded cabbage
- chopped tomato
- lime juice
- taco sauce
Directions for Fish Taco Recipe
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Combine fish, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Fill taco shells with fish mixture.
- Top with toppings.