Blueberry Pie Recipe:
This blueberry pie recipe is out of this world good. It is so simple to make you will be amazed. This pie is best for those hot summer days when you need something cool and refreshing to eat. Whether you are sitting by the pool or just staying inside out of the heat, this recipe is perfect. Your entire family will love this fast and easy recipe. You can actually create a gourmet dessert in about 15 minutes then sit back and relax.
If you are looking for an easy recipe you can get the whole family to enjoy, look no further. This recipe is so yummy it will be a success with everyone! These easy to follow instructions, listed below, will lead you to a new dessert favorite. There are tons of ways to add your own preferences to this recipe! Substitute blueberry or strawberry, the choices are endless. Just one taste and you will see that this recipe was worth your time and effort.
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 24 oz. Ready Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 Can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 Container Whipped Topping
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Mix blueberry pie filling with whipped cream cheese.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and top with cool whip.
- Mix in 1/2 cup powdered sugar with cool whip. (optional)
Shop for ingredients: