Easy Chocolate Birthday Cake Recipe!
You can make this birthday cake for those that you love. It is fast and easy to make and tastes great. This birthday cake recipe is full of flavor and is moist and creamy. Easy to decorate this cake is the perfect way to make someone happy on their birthday! Make this cake something special for that loved one and personalize it for them.
Making a birthday cake is easier than you may think! Use this recipe and amaze yourself with the awesome taste and look. You can make everyone think that you paid someone to decorate your cake. This recipe is perfect for anyone who loves chocolate cake!
Fast and easy recipes that make your life easier. You just can’t beat that at all. You don’t have to spend hours of your time in the kitchen. You can make this cake and decorate it in no time at all. There are lots of different recipes out there for chocolate cake, find one that has all the ingredients you love that is easy to make. Put a smile on someone you loves face with this great recipe! Chocolate cake at it’s best!!
Easy One Bowl Chocolate Birthday Cake
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour two nine inch round pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, mix for 2 minutes on medium speed of mixer.
- Stir in the boiling water last. Batter will be thin.
- Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cake tests done with a toothpick.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Easy Chocolate Birthday Cake Cooking Video
Cake Recipe Cookbooks for Everyone
Vintage Cakes: TimelessThe Cake BookBaking with theRose’s Heavenly CakesCake Recipes: EasyThe Cake BibleCake Decorating: TheTop 30 AmazingSouthern Cakes: SweetBaking in YourDelicious Cake andCake Recipes: One