Cakes in a cone is a great idea for birthday parties! This fun and easy recipe can make kids and adults alike happy. Each person can have their own cake. You can even make a game out of these. Bake the cakes in a cone before hand and let the kids decorate them themselves. This can be a great way for them to express their creativity. Fun recipes that are easy to make are great for birthday parties and even just because parties.
Plan your party around these cakes in a cone! You will have a fun filled and tasty party. Fast and easy recipes are the way to go for those busy times. You can make the most of your party with this recipe. You can give each person their own cake and that will make them feel special.
Check out the recipe below and make your party a hit. You can make them and you will not be disappointed. Get the best response by showing off you talents with these cakes in a cone. You can decorate them many different ways. There are tons of creative ideas for decorating cakes. Use your imagination and make these cakes rock!!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 24 flat bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce colored candy sprinkles
1. Prepare cake mix according to directions. Fill each cone about 3/4 full of batter, up to first ridge.
2. Place cones in the cups of a cupcake pan or on cookie sheets.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 15 to 18 minutes.
4. Place 10 chocolate chips on top of each warm cone, and in a minute or two spread melted chocolate over top.
Decorate with candies.
Cakes in a cone Recipe Video
Dessert Recipes and Cookbooks