Try Our Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
You are going to love this easy to make and great tasting blackberry cobbler recipe, that has been tested and refined to give you the best tasting blackberry cobbler! My kids ask me to fix this Easy Blackberry cobbler recipe for dessert almost every night!
My kids love it and I am sure your kids will love it too! Gather the ingredients below and follow the fast and easy directions to enjoy a great tasting dessert.
I included a blackberry cobbler recipe cooking video to help you learn how to make this simple recipe.
With blackberries in harvest season, you are gonna love this Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe.
Very easy to make and great tasting Blackberry Cobbler Recipe.
Ingredients for Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1 quart blackberries (or any combination of berries you like that equals 1 quart)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions for Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the margarine/butter and place in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar and milk and beat until well mixed.
- Pour over the melted butter. Do NOT stir!
- Pour the berries over this but do NOT stir!
- Bake until crust rises to the top and browns.
- Serve warm with some pouring cream over the top or ice cream on the side.