Want to try my Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe? This Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe, is so tasty even the kids will love this recipe. Quick and Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe Directions to prepare this simple recipe.
Thanks for visiting Fast and Easy Recipes for busy cooks! We know how hard it is to get a decent healthy meal prepared for the family when you are being rushed from one end of town to the other to pick up kids from after school activities. That is why we love to bring you the easiest and quickest recipes.
I think you will find this fast and easy recipe for Beef Stroganoff just what you need to make a great meal for your family!
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and black pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil
2. Cook egg noodles in boiling water until done, about 8 minutes. Drain
3. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce
4. In a large skillet, cook mushrooms and onions in 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat until soft; remove from pan
5. Using the same pan, melt remaining butter
6. Cook ground beef in melted butter until browned
7. Mix in flour
8. Stir in beef broth, and cook until slightly thickened
9. Add mushroom and onion mixture; stir in sour cream
10. Season to taste with salt and pepper
11. Continue cooking until sauce is hot, but not boiling
Serve sauce over egg noodles.