Quick and Easy Baked Salmon Recipes
If you are looking to start a healthier lifestyle then you want to try some of these easy baked salmon recipes. Easy baked salmon recipes are a light and fit way to enjoy seafood. Avoid beef and pork because they are high in fat and calories. Easy baked salmon recipes are low in fat and high in protein. You will love your new diet and your new look when you start baking some salmon for dinner.
Baked salmon is one of the most flavorful ways to cook the fish besides grilling. When you pan fry salmon you have to add additional oils and fats that will not sit well inside your thighs and mid-section. Tilapia fish recipes and salmon recipes are just one of the ways you can start eating light and fit.
Fresh and Easy Baked Salmon Recipes
You can make these easy baked salmon recipes any time. Baked fish recipes are an easy, fresh way to enjoy a light and fit dinner or lunch. You can prepare your baked salmon recipes ahead of time and take them to work with you as part of a light lunch. Watch your co-workers look at you in envy when they see you eating this easy baked salmon. Adding a 30 min walk daily to your routine is also a great way to stay light and fit. Add this easy baked salmon recipe to your routine and watch the weight melt off.
Seafood recipes that are quick and easy is the best way to prepare dinner. This is the best recipe for busy moms who just don’t have time to fret about details. Choose fresh salmon from the market and this recipe will do the rest. All the flavor and fantasy you expect from your easy baked salmon recipes.
Easy Baked Salmon Recipe
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 4 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray a shallow baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange salmon fillets in prepared pan.
- Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together oil, tarragon, fennel seeds, lemon peel and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Spoon mixture over salmon.
- Bake salmon just until cooked through, about 12 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Diet type: Seafood
Diet (other): Low calories, low fat
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: Dinner
Amount Per Serving Calories: 444 | Total Fat: 34.6g | Cholesterol: 83mg
Baked Salmon Recipe Cooking Video
Pictures of Cooked Salmon