Easter Dessert Recipes
Celebrate Easter with your friends and family, and serve them a dessert they will love, by following our Easter Dessert Recipes. Easter is a time to get together with your family, and eat lots of great food. Easter falls right behind Christmas and Thanksgiving as the most popular cooking holiday of the year. When the Easter bunny has finished with his sweet treats, serve your guests your own simple Easter dessert!
We do our best to share fast, delicious, and simple dessert recipes that are perfect for holidays like Easter. Visit our website to find healthy, and easy to make dessert recipes for your Easter meal. Are you ready for simple Easter dessert recipes? We have the best recipes waiting for you.
Easy Easter Dessert Recipes
Make a fun and simple Easter Dessert Recipe like our
Raspberry and Almond No Bake Cheesecake
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package raspberry gelatin
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and ½ cup of the sugar.
- Press this mixture on to the base and partway up the sides of a 9 inch spring form pan and refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
- Mix the raspberry gelatin powder into the boiling water until it dissolves.
- Let it sit until it thickens.
- Cream together the rest of the sugar with the cream cheese, and then add the almond extract and the thickened gelatin.
- Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- Spoon this mixture on to the crust and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Serve with the remaining whipped cream.
Make a no bake cheesecake recipe and decorate it with Easter colors and decorations for a great tasting dessert that is very quick and easy to fix. Watch this recipe cooking video featured below to learn how to make simple Easter Dessert Recipes.
Easter Dessert Recipes Video
Desserts Recipes Cookbooks
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
Republished by Blog Post Promoter