Easy Dinner Ideas for Picky Eaters
Dinner Ideas for Picky Eaters. Do you have a picky eater in the house? Here is a simple steak recipe that is perfect for anyone who might be a picky eater. I am a picky eater myself and this is my favorite steak recipe, so I think you will find it useful as well. A picky eater doesn’t want a bunch of fancy spices or additions added to their plates.
For a picky eater, you really should try to keep the dinner menu pretty simple. Several side dishes are not needed. Instead, try to serve one or two dishes and make them really well. This is a sure fire way to please a picky eater. Keep a simple dessert in mind for after dinner treats too. When it comes to dinner ideas for a picky eater, just keep it simple and you won’t go wrong!
Simple Dinner Ideas for Picky Eaters
Keep dinner simple for your picky eaters by serving them this sirloin steak recipe. Even a picky eater can appreciate a grilled steak recipe like this one. Try our 3 step no bake cheesecake for an after dinner snack that is perfect for any picky eater. Are you ready to make one of the best grilled sirloin steak recipes you will ever find? This recipe is kid friendly and perfect for picky eaters.
Sirloin Steak Recipe for Picky Eaters
Servings – 8 Prep Time – 20 Minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories: 453 | Total Fat: 32.2g | Cholesterol: 151mg
Sirloin Steak Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 4 pounds beef top sirloin steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
Sirloin Steak Recipe Directions:
- First, preheat an outdoor grill up to high heat.
- In a small size sauce pan, melt the butter over medium or low heat.
- Add in the garlic powder and minced garlic and stir together. Set that aside for now.
- Next, sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill the steaks 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- Brush tops liberally with garlic butter.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Picky Eaters Dinner Ideas Video
Photos of Dinner Ideas for Picky Eaters
Comfort Food Recipe Cookbooks
We hope you enjoyed your visit here today and found something fun to share with your kids or just to make for yourself.