Easy Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe
Use our Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe to make a homemade corned beef in your crock pot. I have been on a roll lately, sharing the Best Crockpot Recipes with you, so you can prepare easy and healthy meals for your family.
This Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe is another crock pot recipe that will make a delicious meal that is also very easy for you to prepare. Gather the ingredients from the recipe on our website, then place everything in the slow cooker and turn it on. Eight hours later, you will have a whole meal prepared and ready for your family to eat.
If you prefer to watch video recipes, there is a Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe Video featured below.
Fast Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe
Crock pot recipes like our popular Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe can be double batched and frozen for later in the week.
Make dinner for tonight, and double batch the recipe to freeze the other portion for a healthy meal later in the week when you know you will be busy.
- 2 1/2 pounds medium new potatoes, (about 8), cut in half
- 2 cups baby-cut carrots
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions, thawed
- 1 corned beef brisket (3 to 3 1/2 pounds)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Mix potatoes, carrots and onions in 4- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Thoroughly rinse corned beef; discard seasoning packet.
- Place beef on vegetables; sprinkle with pepper.
- Mix 1/2 cup water and the Worcestershire sauce; pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until beef and vegetables are tender.
- Remove beef and vegetables from slow cooker; cover to keep warm.
- Pour juices from slow cooker into 1-quart saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into juices.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce has thickened.
Serve sauce with beef and vegetables.
Put your slow cooker to work making this delicious Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe. Visit our website ort watch the recipe video below to get started.
Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe Video
Crock Pot and Slow Cooker Recipes Year Round