Quick Crab Dip Appetizer
Make a rich and creamy Crab Dip Appetizer for your next party! Our Crab Dip Appetizer is so creamy because it is made from real cream cheese and the best crab meat. This is one of our quick, delicious, and easy appetizer recipes that we love to share with you on our recipe website. Serve an appetizer to your guests that will make them smile, serve them this Crab Dip Appetizer.
This delicious, easy crab dip appetizer will have your family begging for more. Serve together with with onion or garlic Ritz crackers. If you want the ultimate appetizer recipe to serve your guests, serve them this Crab Dip Appetizer.
Simple Crab Dip Appetizer
Make our easy Crab Dip Appetizer the feature dish at your next dinner party. Your guests will love the rich and creamy taste and you will love how easy this Crab Dip Appetizer recipe is to make. We have lots of easy party appetizers for you to serve your dinner guests. To make this quick and easy Crab Dip Appetizer, hit play on the recipe cooking video featured below. Recipe cooking videos make fixing dinner very simple!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 pound crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cocktail sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine together all of the ingredients above and mix thoroughly.
- Place mixture in a small casserole dish. Top mixture with sliced almonds. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly
Ready to make a Crab Dip Appetizer that will disappear faster than any other dish on the table? Let’s get started! Click play below.
Crab Dip Appetizer Video
Pictures of Crab Dip