Crab and Shrimp Saffron Cream Sauce with Angel Hair Pasta
You can make this delightful seafood dish with a crab and shrimp in a saffron cream sauce for your dinner. It’s a quick and simple recipe that anyone can make for dinner in 30 minutes or less. If you are looking for a quick and easy dinner that. Seafood recipes like this one are a great way to make a creamy, filling dinner that the whole family will enjoy. You can serve this delicious crab and shrimp pasta dish for parties and get togethers.
This recipe tastes great with any kind of pasta you prefer but angel hair is suggested. This is a great crab and shrimp in saffron cream sauce recipe for your pasta.
Bon Appetite. So many side dishes will compliment this seafood pasta dish wonderfully.
Crab & Shrimp In a Creamy Saffron Sauce
|Crab and Shrimp In Saffron Cream Sauce||
- 1 pound Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 cup heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Peel
- 1/2 tsp Saffron
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 finely chopped green onions
- 2 tsp finely chopped Garlic
- tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- cup White Wine
- 15-20 Medium Shrimp, cleaned and tails removed.
- 8 ounces lump Crab Meat picked through for shells
- Cook Angel Hair Pasta “al dente” according to package directions.
- In a medium saucepan, bring cream, lemon peel and saffron to a low boil over medium-low heat.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
- Stir in the green onions and garlic, stir for 1 minute.
- Add crab-meat and shrimp; season with pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Cook until the shrimp are pink and just firm, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in Wine
- Remove the lemon peel from the cream mixture and pour over the seafood.
- Stir in the cayenne and turmeric.
- Add the pasta and toss.
Videos for a Crab and Shrimp Pasta in a Cream Sauce