Fast and Easy Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe
The perfect meal for Christmas lunch is my Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe. Make this casserole on Christmas eve and refrigerate until the morning of Christmas. When you wake up, just put it in the oven for a wonderful lunch time meal for your family.
Christmas morning will be a very busy morning with presents to open and tons of family running thru the house. Make a quick and easy Christmas Brunch Casserole to feed your loved ones a hot and delicious meal for lunch without spending the whole morning stuck in the kitchen. Enjoy the time with your children instead of cooking all day. You will love making this Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe
Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe
Enjoy a tasty casserole with your loved ones on Christmas afternoon. This Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe is very simple to make and won’t require tons of time working in the kitchen. The kids really love the great taste of this easy to make Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe.
Watch the video recipe if you prefer following video directions. You can also copy and print this recipe to put in your recipe file. I hope you enjoy making my Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe.
Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe Instructions
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place bacon in a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside. Add the mushrooms and onion to the skillet; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent and the mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Grease a 9×13-inch casserole dish with the tablespoon of butter. Place potatoes in bottom of prepared dish. Sprinkle with salt, garlic salt, and pepper. Top with crumbled bacon, then add the onions and mushrooms.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the milk and parsley. Pour the beaten eggs over the casserole and top with grated cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until set.
Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe Cooking Video
Christmas Brunch Casserole Pictures