Chicken Spaghetti is a wonderful change from traditional spaghetti. You can add cheese or you can use regular spaghetti sauce with chicken spaghetti. You can make this fast and easy recipe for any occasion.
You can serve this with garlic bread and a salad or just by itself. You can not go wrong with chicken spaghetti.
Make this for dinner or pot luck dinners. You will not have any left overs either way. People love spaghetti, change it up with some cheese and chicken! Make even the pickiest eaters happy with this recipe. You will love the flavor and want to make this recipe more than once. This will go into the make again recipe pile.
Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Getting a recipe that suits the whole family is sometimes a challenge, but you can do that with this recipe. Chicken spaghetti is fast and easy and tastes great to everyone.
You can’t go wrong with that! You can even add rotel to your chicken spaghetti if you like a little spice! Check out this recipe and give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 cups boneless chicken breast half cooked and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimento peppers
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 green b ell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups sh redded processed American cheese
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3. Mix together in large bowl: cooked spaghetti, diced chicken, pimentos, mushroom soup, bell peppers and cheese. Pour into a large casserole dish and bake for 90 minutes in a preheated oven. Serve immediately.
Chicken Spaghetti Recipe Video
Chicken Spaghetti Recipe Photos