Best Chicken Lukmi Recipe
A chicken lukmi recipe is the perfect chicken dish for any occasion when you want to show off. Serve something unique and flavorful at the dinner table. Your friends and family will be so stoked to see something besides the same old chicken and mushrooms on their plate. Chicken recipes do not need to be bland. You can do so much with chicken, especially if you have a chicken lukmi recipe.
Fill the house with the aroma of fantastic chicken cuisine with this recipe for chicken lukmi. You can even make this delicious recipe for chicken lukmi in the crockpot. It’s one of the best crockpot recipes you can get.
Easy Chicken Lukmi Recipe
Crockpot chicken recipes and skillet recipes have graced the table of many households for centuries. Enjoy the rich flavor of this chicken lukmi recipe for dinner or on special occasions. No one every makes a chicken lukmi recipe so it’s time to stand out from the crowd. Put your bland cream of mushroom back in the cupboard and cook with real flavor.
You can change the ingredients to your liking in this chicken lukmi recipe. It’s a universal recipe that you can personalize. We hope you enjoy this chicken lukmi recipe.
Keep your recipes for chicken in a recipe binder for quick reference and organized storage. Chicken recipes are affordable and easy to make. Chicken takes little time to prepare and it absorbs the flavors of its ingredients beautifully.
Chicken Lukmi Recipe
For the dough :
- Flour – 500gm
- Salt – 1/2tsp
- Ginger juice – 1tsp
- Garlic juice – 1tsp
- Ghee – 3tbs Milk – 1cup
For the Mince :
- Minced chicken – 500gm
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1tbs
- Minced onion – 2nos (large)
- Ghee – 2tbs
- Coriander leaves – a handful Chopped
- mint leaves – 1tsp
- Groundnut oil – for frying
To be ground :
- Green chillies – 6nos
- Peppercorns – 5
- Coriander seeds – 1tbs
- Cumin seeds – 1/2tsp
- Cinnamon – a small piece
- Green cardamom – 4nos
- Grind all the ingredients to be ground to a fine paste and keep aside.
- Boil the mince with ginger-garlic paste and salt till done.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion.
- Add ground masala and sauté well for 3-4minutes. Add the mince and fry till dry.
- Mix in the coriander and mint leaves. Keep aside.
- Sieve the flour and salt together.
- Rub in the ghee till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Make a bay in the centre and put in the milk, ginger, garlic juice.
- Mix well and knead to a soft, but not sticky dough.
- Divide the dough into 6-8 portions.
- Roll each portion into a thin chapati. Place a heaped tablespoon of the mince filling at the centre.
- Cover with another chapati. Seal the edges by pressing down.
- Cut into triangles and deep fry in hot oil.
Cooks Aprons plus Recipe Binders
Republished by Blog Post Promoter