This unique Cheeseburger Soft Tacos Recipe is really simple and easy to fix! Try this Cheeseburger Soft Tacos Recipe for lunch or anytime you feel the need for a unique twist to hamburger!
The mix of soft tacos and cheeseburgers are also great for parties as a snack food or appetizer dish! Cheeseburger Soft Tacos Recipe is great! If you are trying to cut some calories then this recipe is perfect for you. Cutting out the bread on your cheeseburger and choosing a tortilla shell will reduce the amount of fat and carbs you intake.
This will help you lose weight and still have a fantastic meal. This is a fast and easy recipe. You can make this recipe in no time at all. Perfect for those meals you need to make in a hurry. Busy people with busy schedules can make this and still have time to run to all your activities.
- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time:20 minutes
- 4 (6 inch) Flour Tortillas
- 1 pound lean ground sirloin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 red tomato cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce small leaves
- 1 large red onion 1/4-inch slices pulled into rings
- 12 dill pickle slices
1. Separate ground beef into 4 equal parts (4 ounces each); form each part into 4 thin half moon shape patties. Try to shape each patty to fill half of a tortilla.
2. Heat a 10-inch non-stick skillet (or use a square, deep-walled non-stick electric skillet) over medium high heat.
3. Season each hamburger patty with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes a side or to your desired temperature.
4. Near the end of desired cooking time, evenly sprinkle each patty with 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese and allow the cheese to melt. Remove cheeseburgers and reserve hot.
5. Warm tortillas in a microwave for 10 seconds.
6. For 1 serving: Place a hot cheeseburger on one half of a warmed tortilla and top with 1 tomato slice,1 lettuce leaf, onion rings and 3 pickle slices. Fold the tortilla in half and serve.
7. Repeat the build for the remaining 3 servings.
Make sure you give this recipe a try, if you love cheeseburgers then you will love these cheeseburger soft tacos. Making a meal that satisfies even the pickiest eaters is not always easy, but with this recipe you are sure to make everyone happy. Make this recipe for your family and friends they will love you for it.
This spring and summer you may be looking for different recipes you can make while you are grilling. Grill your burgers and then make this fantastic cheeseburger soft tacos recipe. If you want you can substitute the cheeseburger for steak or chicken too. These soft tacos will be a hit. Make something new and save yourself some calories at the same time.
Cheeseburger Soft Tacos Recipe Video
Soft Tacos Photos