Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
Are you looking for a fun and easy cheeseburger pie recipe? Cheeseburger pie has got to be quick and it has got to be easy otherwise what is the point? Right? So we have got some incredible cheeseburger pie recipe selections that will totally make your day.
We are going to make getting dinner on the table and absolute snap. So come to our website and see all of our recipes and our fantastic cheeseburger pie recipe variations. Our recipes have pictures and simple instructions that will make putting dinner together so easy even your kids can do it.
So there are countless grilled hamburger recipes variations out there. Some people like to make an actual crust with their cheeseburger pie like they are actually eating a pie. Some people make this super easy by using crescent rolls or by using biscuits or by using phyllo dough or anything that is premade or can just be laid out in a pie plate.
Some people like to mix the crust part into the actual cheeseburger pie by just putting a flower or maybe Bisquick into the meat and cheese mixture. This is probably one of the easier ways to do it.
Some people like to stick a lot of vegetables in their cheeseburger pie recipe and some people like to stick with just the basics and maybe some onions. There are even some cheeseburger pie recipe variations that have pickles and pickle juice.
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup cocktail sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Start by putting the ground beef into a large skillet.
- Then saute the beef over a medium heat for about 1 minute, then add onion and green pepper.
- Continue to saute the beef until the onion begins to brown, or about 5 minutes.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of tomato sauce, bread crumbs, and seasoning salt.
- Spoon mixture into pastry shell.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cheese, egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and white pepper.
- Spread mixture over meat filling.
- Cover edges of crust with strips of aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes, until topping is puffy and lightly browned.
- Allow to set 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Make garnish sauce by mixing together 1/2 cup tomato sauce and cocktail sauce.
- Garnish each slice of pie with a spoonful of sauce.
No matter how you like your best hamburger recipe we are certain we have something for you. So come to our website today and see all of our recipes – not just her cheeseburger pie.