Baking a cake is so much fun! Putting the icing on the cake is makes it all worth the wait! You can make great tasting cake icing from scratch! Cake icing recipes are not that hard to make. They can make all the difference in the outcome of your cake. Plain cake is good, but the icing adds just that special touch you cannot resist!
You can make cake icing to decorate cakes with, or you can just make rich and creamy cake icing. There are so many different types of cake icing you will be amazed that you can do it yourself! Make a cake that will wow the
m! Whether you are making your cake for home, or for a party there is an icing that will steal the show!
Cake Icing Recipe Directions
Don’t think you have to settle for store bought icing that is plain! Make your own icing and get the results you will love! These cake icing recipes are fast and easy to make! You will not be disappointed. Cream cheese icing, chocolate icing, decorators icing and so many more great recipes! Find what you want and bake a cake that will be delicious! Busy people need easy recipes that taste great! Check this out and you will never buy store bought icing again!
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sift before measuring
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, soft
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Combine all icing ingredients in small mixing bowl.
- Stir until smooth and well blended.
- Adjust for spreading consistency if necessary, adding more milk or more confectioners’ sugar.
- Spread icing or drizzle on warm cookies or pound cake.