Great Tasting Butterfinger Cupcakes Recipe
This Butterfinger Cupcakes Recipe will be the life of any kids birthday party! Kids and cupcakes go hand in hand, so does kids and candy bars! So take your favorite candy bar and make cupcakes! This recipe is for Butterfinger Cupcakes!
My mother used to fix these for us as a child and we absolutely loved them! So I know your children are going to love these butterfinger cupcakes too!
These Butterfinger Cupcakes are quick and easy to make!
Ingredient List For Butterfinger Cupcake Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder, sifted
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp finely ground coffee
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup of Butterfinger candy bars, chopped into chunks (I used six Fun Size bars)
Easy Directions for Butterfinger Cupcake Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 12 cupcake wells with paper liners.
2. In a small bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, coffee, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Alternately whisk in flour mixture and buttermilk, making three additions of flour mixture and two of buttermilk, beating until smooth. Fold in chopped candy bars.
4. Scoop batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 22 to 27 minutes or until tops of cupcakes spring back when lightly touched. Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup half and half or heavy cream
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add peanut butter and stir until melted.
2. Add half and half or cream and increase temperature to medium. Heat until almost simmering.
3. Place peanut butter chips in a bowl and pour melted mixture over chips. Let sit for one minute and stir until smooth.
- 2 1/2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from heat, add butter and corn syrup and stir until butter is melted and mixture is smooth.
3. Using the cone method fill each cavity half full with peanut butter filling and top off with chocolate filling. Replace cake top.
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 Fun Size Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
1. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together confectioner’s sugar and butter until creamy. Add peanut butter, beating well, Add milk and beat until smooth and creamy.
2. Pipe onto cupcakes and sprinkle chopped Butterfingers on top.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter