Best Potato Soup Recipes
When I was a kid, I hated potato soup. Maybe it was the smell or the taste, I don’t know, but as an adult, I absolutely love potato soup. Strange isn’t it? Certain foods like Potato Soup have an inquired taste to them. You have to grow up to appreciate a soup recipe like this.
Potato soup is one of those kinds of foods that has to grow on you. Kind of like onions! Not many young children like onions. But adding onions to your potato soup, WOW! talk about yummy!
Come by our website to find the best potato soup recipe ever, plus lots of cooking tips and recipes. We pride ourselves in sharing recipes that turn out great tasting dishes and are easy to make. You don’t have to be a gourmet chef to make a delicious potato soup recipe. You just need a easy to follow recipe.
Potato Soup Recipes
We have many variations of Potato Soup Recipe. We share potato soup recipes that are healthy for you, easy to make, and they tastes great. Watch the recipe cooking video below if you want to learn how to make a potato soup recipe, then head over to our website where you can find lots of potato soup recipes, plus cooking tips, and lots of information about potato soup in general. I am sure you will find one you like!
- 1 large potato, per person
- 1/4 cup chopped celery, per person (include leaves)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, per person
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk or 1/4-1/2 cup half-and-half or 1/4-1/2 cup cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Put the cut potatoes in a medium size pan along with the onions and celery.
- Add water, but don’t quite cover the vegetables.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil, lower the heat, then cover and simmer for about 25 minutes, or until all of the vegetables are very tender.
- Using a potato masher, coarsely crush the potatoes, but don’t mash them–you want chunks left.
- Add enough milk or cream to thin to desired thickness and add salt& pepper to taste.
Best Potato Soup Recipes Video
Photos of Potato Soup Recipes