Quick and Easy Best Ever Beef Enchiladas. There are the best ever beef enchiladas and once you make the recipe you will see why. It’s like you’re falling in love with Mexican food all over again.
These really are the best beef enchiladas ever. Making Mexican food is a tradition in many homes because it is easy and affordable to make. You can make large amounts of the best ever beef enchiladas and have enough for everyone!
Having a Mexican buffet or appetizers for your parties, picnics, and Super Bowl celebrations and make the best ever beef enchiladas for your friends and family.
Serving up the best ever beef enchilada shows you care about people. The best ever beef enchiladas are real authentic Mexican cooking with all the flavors you would expect from a traditional Mexican kitchen.
Invite your friends, family and neighbors over for the best enchiladas they’ve ever had and watch yourself become a legend. Making Mexican food is the only way to ensure you will please everyone.
The best ever beef enchiladas are a great way to fill tummies and not drain wallets. You can make this enchiladas recipe with all your favorite sides like refried beans, Spanish rice, fresh vegetables and salads.
Ingredients for Best Ever Beef Enchiladas
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package dry enchilada sauce mix
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
Best Ever Beef Enchiladas Recipe Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat, cook the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly browned and onion is tender.
- Prepare the enchilada sauce according to package directions.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- On each flour tortilla, place an equal portion of the ground beef mixture and about 1 ounce of Cheddar cheese, reserving at least 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Then tightly roll the tortillas and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and olives.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly and cheese is thoroughly melted.
Number of servings (yield): 4 to 6
Meal type: Dinner
Culinary tradition: Mexican
There are so many social gatherings that are begging for you to bring this best ever beef enchiladas recipe. This recipe is off the charts amazing and you have got to add it to your monthly dinner menu.
Get yourself a recipe binder or box and store this fabulous recipe for the best ever beef enchiladas close to the kitchen for easy access and quick reference.
Beef Enchiladas Unwrapped
What makes these beef enchiladas the best ever is the how easy they are to make. Quick and simple Mexican recipes are the best way to please a busy mom. We are busier than ever these days and there’s no time to spend so long in the kitchen so you need this recipe for beef enchiladas because it’s the best ever.
Beef enchiladas compliment tacos, burritos, churros, and any other Mexican food. Mexican food is so popular that chains like Taco Bell are thriving and sit down restaurants like El Torito are booming with business.
Instead of paying others to make you favorites, try making your Mexican recipes like this one for the best ever beef enchiladas. You will never disappoint if you keep this recipe for the best ever enchiladas near by.
Large crowds are no problem when you have this recipe, feed many people on a budget in no time at all with this quick and easy recipe for the best ever beef enchiladas.
Best Ever Beef Enchiladas Recipe Cooking Video
Mexican Recipe Cookbooks
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter