Best Homemade Chicken Appetizer Recipes
The best chicken appetizer recipes are the ones you can make quick and easy. One of my favorite appetizers made with chicken is chicken breast strips or baked chicken wings. Simple chicken appetizers you can make homemade in no time at all. When making an appetizer chicken strip you don’t need to make them as big as you would a normal meal or dinner. When you make chicken appetizer be sure to keep them bite size, so there’s no wasting.
The best chicken appetizer recipes like chicken strips or nuggets should have a variety of dipping sauces on the side. Keep spoons with your dipping sauces so that there’s no germs being spread. You can make the best chicken appetizer recipes from scratch at home just using some simple chicken recipes.
Bite size chicken appetizers that will make your guests praise your name. The best chicken appetizer recipes are the ones you can make quick and easy. Next time you are having a party or when you have everyone coming over for the Super Bowl; try making your guests the best chicken appetizer recipes.
Simple bite size chicken recipes make the best party appetizers because all you are doing is simply taking your best chicken recipes and cutting them down. You can make your favorites like this chicken Parmesan recipe and break it down into small munchie size pieces or stick them on toothpicks for a fancy appetizer treat.
There are so many chicken recipes that you can make on your own out of the chicken recipes you already own. Making chicken appetizers is so simple when you have chicken recipes on hand.
Best Chicken Appetizer Recipes for Parties
The best party appetizers are the ones you can make yourself. You can take simple baked chicken recipes and turn them into the best chicken appetizer recipes you’ve ever tasted. Why go buy those frozen box appetizer that are loaded with sodium and who knows what else when you can make fresh chicken party appetizers from scratch at home.
Maybe you’re thinking it’s too difficult to make your own chicken appetizer recipes but in reality; it’s so simple to do. Take a recipe like chicken cordon blue and make it an appetizer. You can simply wrap you baked chicken pieces with a slice of ham and top with some Swiss and you have mini bite size chicken appetizers that everyone will love. You can make the best chicken appetizer recipes by using recipes you already have. One of my favorite chicken appetizers is wrapping baked chicken in bacon. Simple recipes like that can make all the difference at your next party.
Some of the best chicken appetizer recipes can be made in 30 minutes or less. This year for your Super Bowl party create your own chicken appetizers from scratch and don’t worry about running to the store. The big game calls for the best snacks and with these best chicken appetizer recipes you will always be prepared on game day. No more frozen appetizers or pre-made treats; make your own chicken appetizer recipes from scratch and prepare to be amazed. For your next party make your friends and family the best chicken appetizer recipes.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- oil for deep frying
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a large bowl. Whisk together the egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, and then roll in the flour blend. Repeat so that each piece of chicken is double coated. Refrigerate breaded chicken for 20 minutes.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil, in batches. Cook until the exterior is nicely browned, and the juices run clear, 5 to 6 minutes a batch.
- Combine hot sauce and butter in a small bowl. Microwave sauce on High until melted, 20 to 30 seconds. Pour sauce over the cooked chicken; mix to coat.
Diet (other): Low calories, low fat
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: Appetizer
Buffalo Chicken Wings Cooking Video
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter