Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts is a delicious way to entertain dinner guests. There are so many options you can add or change with this recipe and really make it fit your own flavor.
These days it is hard to find a recipe that is healthy and tastes amazing! Not only does bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken breast taste great, it is easy to make! You can make this recipe and people will believe you are a gourmet chef!
Whether you are simply cooking dinner for your family or entertaining guests you want to make food that is pleasing to their taste buds. Well who doesn’t love bacon wrapped chicken?
You can’t go wrong serving up this fast and easy recipe! Once they bite into this juicy chicken breast wrapped in crispy bacon and filled with the rich flavor of cream cheese, they will be hooked. No left overs with this recipe!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, fat free cream cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked, turkey bacon (optional)
- Pound out Chicken breast to about 1/4″ thick.
- Mix together fat free or regular cream cheese, green onions and spread cheese mixture over your chicken breast.
- Roll the Chicken breast up around the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap partially cooked bacon, or turkey bacon around chicken breast secure with toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes at 375.
- Broil for about 5 minute to make bacon crisp.
Pictures of Bacon and Chicken
Find More Delicious Chicken Recipes