The American Flag has great significance. It symbolizes our freedom and the price that was paid for our freedom. This Veterans Day we celebrate and honor our American Soldiers. This American Flag Cake Recipe is the perfect way to celebrate Veterans Day. This American Flag Cake Recipe is a great tasting patriotic dessert.
This cake not only has great symbolism, it is also packed with delicious flavor. It is very fun to make, so gather the family and make this cake. While you are at it, discuss the real meaning of the flag. This will be a time of making memories and honoring those who have paid the price for our Country. Make this American Flag Cake and share it with friends and family. If you know someone in the service make this cake and take it to them. They will appreciate your kind gesture.
This recipe is Fast and Easy to make perfect for busy times. The Holidays are coming up so keep in mind that Fast and Easy Recipes are the way to go. The taste of these Recipes are great plus you save time. What could possibly be better than that.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- Prepare cake according to package directions and bake in a 9×13 inch pan. Cool completely.
- Frost cake with whipped topping. Place blueberries in a square in the corner, and arrange sliced strawberries as stripes to make an American flag. Chill until serving.
We would like to take time to personally thank our troops for doing such a spectacular job! Thank you for your bravery and for the sacrifices you and your family make so that we can have our freedom!